Pumps compliant with API676 (76 series)
Lube oil pumps compliant with API676.
This pump can significantly shorten the lead time and can be installed in any direction.
Click Here For More Info!
The basic structure and performance of the three-screw pump are maintained, but the seal-less pump has been realized.
- Since there is no shaft seal, there is no leakage of liquid to the outside.
Therefore, it is safe and environmentally friendly.
- There is no danger of environmental pollution due to seal leakage, ignition of leaked liquid, or explosion.
- Periodic replacement of the shaft seal is eliminated, reducing the cost of maintenance.
- Can be used for a wide range of specifications, from low to high-viscosity fluids.
Can be used without any problems even with fluids such as crude heavy fuel oil, for which shaft seals were previously too harsh.
- Foot bracket type for space saving. No common base is required.
Mounting direction is also flexible.